During the session participants will be taken through the key concepts of various blogging techniques, learn in depth about the various content management software platforms, how to publish your first post and how to optimize it to rank higher in Google search engine.
Summer camp begins from 24-Apr-2019
Timing : 2 hrs / Day (11 AM to 1 PM)
Register for 30-Day Blogging
No.of Days : 30 days
- Choosing the right CMS platform
- Outsourcing the work
- Earning from blogging.
- Boosting traffic with paid campaigns.
- Automating the Workflow.
Who should join 30-Day Blog Training?
- Students who are looking to showcase their passion.
- Anyone who is seeking to make passive income.
What you will learn from this Course?
MODULE 1 : Introduction
- Why it is necessary to have a blog?
MODULE 2 : Website Planning
- Choosing the right niche.
- Choosing the right domain for your blog.
- Best Hosting & Domain provider to choose.
- How to choose the right CMS platform.
- Why its must to have HTTPS on your blog.
MODULE 3 : Setting up the Website
- Installing CMS (WordPress/Blogger) the right way.
- Essential Plugins for SEO
- Branding Logo
- Custom Email
- Author Bio / About / Contact page
MODULE 4 : Analytics & Webmaster
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- Tour of Google Analytics Dashboard
- Essential parameters in Google Analytics
- Monitor users interactions
- Bounce rate
- Source of Traffic
- Introduction to Google Webmaster
- Rules to Follow webmaster guidelines
- Analyse your site health
MODULE 5 : SEO
- What is SILO? & How to implement on your Blog?
- Introduction to On-page SEO.
- Major aspects in On-page SEO.
- Posting your first blog post with the right keyword.
- Start sharing / promoting after you publish your first post.
- Social Media
- Guest post
- Outsourcing your works to save time.
- Introduction to Off-page SEO.
- Off-page SEO Factors.
- Finding the right SEO tool for Browser.
- Finding the right forum and comments.
- List of Paid Links
- Spy your competition blogs keywords & links.
MODULE 6 : Social Media
- Introduction to Social Media
- Types of Social Media & its usage.
- How Social Media can help you rank.
- Creating social media account for your blog.
- Enabling the sharing options on your blog.
- Other ways to get free traffic.
- Using paid campaigns to promote the blog.
- Extend your presence with videos on Youtube, Facebook, Instagram.
MODULE 7 : Blogging
- Taking advantages of Snippets.
- Understanding Google Search Engine penalties
- Push more contents and update old posts.
- Where to look for when you run out of ideas for blog.
- Patience is the Key to success with Case studies.
MODULE 8 : Monetisation
- Introduction to Google Adsense.
- Do’s & Don’t of Google Adsense.
- Tips on Getting approved for Adsense.
- New Rules in Adsense.
- Introduction to Affiliates.
- Apply for Amazon, Flipkart, & more partners.
- Introduction to Flipping.
- Art of Flipping your website.
MODULE 9 : Growth Hacking
- Automating your Next Blog works.