Register for DIGITAL MARKETING - NOVICE
Who Should Learn Digital Marketing - Novice Course?
- Students who are looking to sell their skills through digital medium.
- Students who are seeking job career in Digital Marketing
- Anyone who is seeking to make passive income.
- Anyone who is looking to grow their business through digital medium.
What we teach:
Digital Marketing introduces the foundational aspects of digital marketing and covers areas including: search, digital display, email marketing, social media marketing as well as web analytics.
- Difference between Traditional vs Digital?
- List of opportunities in Digital Marketing?
- What is CMS (Content Management Software) ?
- What are the Important Skills to know?
- Why we need Web Analytics? & How it can impact the business?
- What is SEO? Why it is essential?
- What is Lead Generation / Pay-per-click?
Techniques in SEO
This module will help participants to understand Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and how the tactics underpinning SEO can help boost the organic search ranking for a website on search engine results pages (SERPS).
- How to do Keyword Research?
- What is On Page SEO?
- What is Off Page SEO?
- What is Local SEO?
- List of Webmaster tools to use?
- How Search Engine works?
- What are Ranking factors? & How to check rankings of website?