Why Digital Marketing ?
Digital Marketing is a skill that everyone should have irrespective of their job profile because digital marketing will remain as the most powerful way of marketing in the future.
For Business Owners, Its a great tool to reach out to their customers directly through online ads. Easily Connect & Interact with customer through Digital platform which is tedious process in traditional marketing campaigns.
Who should learn ?
1. Entrepreneurs looking to grow their business digitally.
2. Students seeking job careers in Digital Marketing.
3. Working Individuals who wants to upgrade their skill sets.
Why Choose Us?
• Google Ad certified Trainer
• Our digital marketing team from knowledge vibes academy has been working on SEO, SMO, SEM, PPC and other various marketing techniques since 8 years and the combined knowledge of our team members helped us to reach where we are now.
• Our works on SEO over 100’s of websites from the past experience are completely based on the guidelines of Google and we are also leveraging the potential of Bing, Yahoo search engines which is less focused by other digital marketing agencies.
• Our team of Social media experts have proven results of generating 10X sales over a short period for retail, technology and other industries through Facebook, Instagram and Google advertisements.
• We have handful of live projects with us to offer the real time work experience for the students so that they can stay ahead in the competition of digital marketing field.
• As Digital Industry growing enormously and it lacks experts to work in it, we focus to produce many Digital specialists and thereby balance the digital Ecosystem.
• We emphasis more on giving knowledge to students and guiding them for better career growth in the Digital World.
• Lifetime access to our Digital Marketing Facebook Group where we will share our tips and strategies.
* – Get
• Regular & Weekend Batches are Available
We focus more on providing knowledge and better career growth rather than certificates.
Digital Marketing Basics
The Digital Marketing introduces the foundational aspects of digital marketing and covers areas including: search, digital display, email marketing, social media marketing as well as web analytics.
- Traditional vs Digital
- Opportunities of Digital
- What is CMS?
- Important Skills to Know
- Why and How Analytics
- Lead Gen/PPC
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
This module will help participants to understand Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and how the tactics underpinning SEO can help boost the organic search ranking for a website on search engine results pages (SERPS).
- Keyword Research
- On Page SEO
- Off Page SEO
- Local SEO
- Webmaster tools
- Mechanics of Search
30-Day Blog Training
During the session participants will be taken through the key concepts of various blogging techniques and will learn in depth about the various CMS platforms and how to plan your SEO with SILO.
- Choosing the right CMS platform
- Outsourcing the work
- How to earn using blogging practices
- How to use paid campaigns to promote blog
Know your competition
This module will help participants develop and implement an effective digital marketing plan for their organization based on what your competition is doing in the digital space.
- Choosing the right tools for competitor analysis
- Situation Analysis
- Setting Objectives
- Information Gathering
- Iteration and Enhancement
- Setting the Budget
This module will help participants learn how to build an inbound email marketing strategy that grows your business and your career.
- Understanding email marketing.
- Content management and segmentation strategy.
- Creating high performing emails.
- Testing and analyzing your email campaign.
- Lead scoring and nurturing.
This module will help understand the strategic process to understand your audiences. You will learn to analyze the findings and distill insights and arrive at a clear positioning and messaging for the brand. Participants will learn to amplify awareness and understanding of the brand.
- Telling a brand story
- Logo positioning
- Using color palete
- Typography and font
- Usage of Graphic elements and practice guidelines
Social Media Mastery
This module will help participants to set up and prepare social media marketing initiatives. The course covers setting goals and priorities for social media campaigns and explores a range of core social media platforms, including: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
- Social Media Goals
- Social Media Insights/Analytics
- Setting up Social Profiles
- Which Social Channel to Choose
- Social Channels features
Digital Display Mastery
This module covers the foundational aspects of Display Advertising by first setting the scene and exploring the benefits and the business value of Display Advertising, and then addressing key campaign aspects including: ad formats, campaign setup and planning, target audience definition, publishers, as well as campaign administration, budgeting (incl. different pricing metrics), measurement and optimization.
- Benefits of Display ads
- Running Effective Ads
- Ad formats and features
- Campaign planning/targeting
- Campaign Optimization and tracking
During the session participants will be taken through the key concepts of Search Engine Marketing and shown how to set up a Google AdWords account, and develop an initial AdWords campaign. The process of setting up a Google AdWords campaign will focus on three key elements: keyword research, ad copy and landing pages. AdWords campaign settings and ongoing campaign management are also addressed.
- Keyword Research/ Selection
- Type of Ads
- Conversion Metrics CPA,CTR
- Ad Extensions
Lead Generation Mastery
This module will help understand how to target and generate leads for the brand and also will teach you various hacks to keep you updated on various ads networks. It will also help you learn to run ads on various social media and search platforms.
- Digital Display Mastery
- Search Mastery
- Email Mastery
This module will help understand the nitty gritties of Ecommerce. This module has courses that will help you earn from home and also help you boost your resume.
- Affiliate Marketing
- Selling Print on Demand products
- Product Launch
- And many more……