UGC NET Exam
- Paper 1 extensive coaching and guidance from the NET cleared professors and experts
- 70 hours classroom Training
- Individual Guidance
- Test discussions and doubt clearance
- 10 unit Tests & 5 mock Tests
- Practice of 750 NET model questions.
- Analysis of Previous Year QPs.
- Class Time – 6pm to 8pm. (Weekdays) & Sunday (10am to 1pm)
- Test Happens on Sundays.
About NET Exam
Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognised by UGC are eligible for this test.
The Other Backward Classes (OBC) belonging to non-creamy layer/Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/persons with disability (PwD) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding-off) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.
- JRF: Not more than 30 years as on 01.12.2018. A relaxation upto 5 years is provided to the candidates belonging to OBC (Non-creamy layer, as per the Central list of OBC available on website: www.ncbc.nic.in) SC/ST/PwD/Transgender categories and to women applicants. Relaxation will also be provided to the candidates having research experience, limited to the period spent on research in the relevant/related subject of post-graduation degree, subject to a maximum of 5 years, on production of a certificate from appropriate authority. Three years relaxation in age will be permissible to the candidates possessing L.L.M. Degree. A relaxation of upto 5 years is provided to the candidates who have served in the armed forces subject to the length of service in the armed forces upto the first day of the month in which the concerned UGC-NET is to be held. Total age relaxation on the above ground(s) shall not exceed five years under any circumstances.
- Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit for applying for Assistant Professor.
- Each Question carries 2 marks & No Negative marks
Paper - I (Syllabus)
Paper - II (Syllabus)
FREE DEMO CLASS
To experience our faculty strength, coaching style and classroom atmosphere, attend our FREE DEMO CLASS by enrolling here.
- Course begins from – 23/09/2019
- For Free Demo class. Online Registration is mandatory.
- Students will be admitted to the courses based upon the First Come First Serve (FCFS).