How to Crack NEET 2021 in First Attempt Without Coaching : Do you want to prepare for NEET exam? How do you prepare neet? Looking for information about this, if yes then this article is for you. At the present time, many students prepare for NEET. Successful people say that preparing for any exam should be done in an easy way, which also makes us easier to prepare and we are also able to prepare well or to save time you can join our NEET coaching centre in coimbatore to get the best results.
The present time is the time of competition, if you want to pass any exam at this time, then you have to get good results in the exam. Because only those who get good results get the opportunity to move forward. If you are thinking that you will get 50 marks out of 100, then you can be selected, then you are thinking wrong. Because in today’s time, you have to score 90 or more out of 100, only then you can get a chance to move forward. Because only those who score more marks are included in the merit list.
Today in this article, how to prepare Neet? (NEET Exam Ki Taiyari Kaise Kare) , Ways to prepare for NEET exam. Of course, this information will prove useful for many students. So let’s go ahead and know what Neet is? And why is neet prepared? Information related to this.
What is Neet (What is NEET) and why is NEET prepared?
- NEET Full Form: NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY ENTRANCE TEST
- NEET is known as “National Eligibility and Entrance Test”.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test i.e. NEET is an AIEE exam, which is conducted by CBSE. It is a national level entrance examination which is conducted for admission in medical college. It is mandatory to take this exam to get admission in medical. Explain that through this exam, students get admission in courses like MBBS, BDS, MS, MD.
Before the year 2016 AIPMT examination, MBBS, BDS, BDS, MS (MS), MD (MD) could be studied, but now it is necessary to take NEET exam.
For information, let us know that NEET exam is divided into two parts, NEET UG and NEET PG. NEET UG means “NEET Undergraduate Examination” and NEET PG means “NEET Post Graduate Examination”.
One can get admission in MBBS and BDS under NEET undergraduate examination and can get admission in MS and MD under NEET post graduate examination. Learn more .
Educational Qualification for NEET Examination
- Those who have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, students can take the NEET exam.
- Only those students can apply for NEET exam which is 12th pass with 50% marks.
- Students who have completed 17 years of age can apply for NEET exam.
- In this, the maximum age is up to 25 years, there is a provision for relaxation in age limit for reserved candidates.
NEET Exam Pattern
- Objective type questions are asked from the above subject in the examination.
- Question papers are in both Hindi and English languages.
- There is a provision for negative marking in this examination.
- For every wrong answer, some of your marks are deducted.
- Time is given for 3 hours to solve the question paper.
How to prepare for NEET (NEET Exam Ki Taiyari Kaise Kare)
If you are from 17 to 25 years of age and you are 12th in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and have secured more than 50 percent marks in 12th, then you can apply for NEET exam. Meaning to say, you are eligible for NEET exam. Now you can start NEET Exam Ki Taiyari. Let us know further, how to make perfect preparation of NEET? Important information about this.
Tips for preparing NEET
- If you want to prepare for NEET after 12th, then you should start preparing for it from class 11th.
- From class 11th, you should try to make a good grip in physics, chemistry and biology subjects.
- NCERT has a very important role in all competitive exams, so it is important to study them.
- Most of the questions in NEET exam are asked on intermediate basis, so preparation should be started from 11th.
- If you do not know about the exam syllabus and pattern, then get this information first, only then start preparing for the exam.
- Study the question papers of the last eight-ten years and give mock tests at intervals of every two days. Of course, in this way your preparation can be very good.
- Apart from this, model papers of exams will also be available in the market, study them and give tests, this will benefit you greatly.
- Looking at the question paper of the last eight-ten years and the model paper of the exam, you have to understand what kind of questions are asked in the exam, you will have to study accordingly.
- In the final phase of exam preparation, you start repeating the chapter that you have studied for the preparation of the exam.
- NEET exam is one of the toughest examinations in the country, so you should prepare for this exam perfect, only then you can get admission in medical.
Tips for preparing NEET
- Neat entrance examination should be prepared keeping in mind the time available in the exam.
- You should also take care of time during the mock test, which will improve your time management.
- While preparing for the exam, you should not ignore any questions, solve all the questions.
- If the answer to any question is not found, you can do research on it, you can take help of internet.
- Pay more attention to self study, identify your weakness and try to correct it.
- If you want, you can also apply NEET coaching, in which you will get advance information about NEET preparation.
- Always keep in mind one thing, only on the basis of good marks, you can get admission in medical.
- So keep in mind that there should be no shortage in preparation and you should get more marks in the exam.
Last Word NEET Exam Ki Taiyari
Friends, in this article, how to prepare Neet? it talks about. We sincerely hope that cracking NEET 2021 exam was not this simple, This article will prove useful for many people. Apart from this, if anyone has any suggestion or question related to this article, then they can comment and ask us.