National Eligibility Test (NET) is a national level examination. It is organized by CBSE, University Grants Commission. Anyone who has passed the post-graduation examination with 55 percent marks can apply for this exam. As a best UGC NET coaching centre in Coimbatore we’re suggesting few tips below to crack the exam easily.
After passing this examination, the candidates are qualified to become PhD and become a teacher in any university across India.
This exam is going to be held on 10 July. It is very important to have both skill and will. This exam may not be tough but competition is very tough. In this, only 15% of the candidates are selected according to the top ranking.
Some tips for preparing for UGC NET Exam:
1. Do check the question papers of the last few years. This helps in understanding the exam pattern and important topics. This increases your self-confidence, as well as your preparation also moves in the right direction. If needed, help of your seniors and teachers should also be taken.
2. You should be fully familiar with your syllabus. Now all questions are objective, so no topic should be left out.
3. You should give priority to some topics. This exam covers most of the topics of your PG course, so your grip on every subject should be strong. The test papers of general awareness must be solved.
4. Personal notes must be made. These notes are very useful for ‘last-minute study’.
5. Large note books or registers should be kept. Divide the note book into three columns. Write the topic, title, serial number in the left column, the main cut in the middle column and any updates or references in the last column.
6. You should do your preparation properly. You should know which subject to study for how long and for how long. Should not be a waste of time
7. The most important thing is that you should be positive and full of self-confidence . Self-confidence reveals your preparedness.
If you have thought that you have to make a career in teaching , then UGC NET will be your first step in this field.